The compact, battery-powered and easy-to-use Anritsu MT1000A provides everything needed to install and maintain communication networks in a rugged, field portable package. This lightweight instrument simplifies the daunting task of collecting and interpreting data with an easy-to-use GUI and clear summaries allowing users of any skill level to operate the instrument to its full potential.
The MT1000A is multi-function tester that can be configured with an array of transport testing functions and OTDR modules to ensure you have the tools you need today plus the expandability for future technologies – all of which are field upgradeable.
- Verify proper fibre installation and fibre loss characteristics are within the specified budget
- Fibre Visualizer simplifies testing with an easy to read graphical summary of the results
- Ability to toggle between graphical summary and traditional OTDR trace
- Specialised testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and dynamic range ensure quick and thorough fibre evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Test multiple wavelengths with a single unit
- One button PDF report generation
- Standard power meter and light source
- Visual fault locator option
- Verify fibre end face condition (dust, scratches) and cleanliness with optional connector inspection microscope