The K33A All-In-One Core to Core Alignment fusion splicers supports 5 separate fibre deployment functions in a single tool, reducing installation time and improving splice reliability.
Automated Fibre Stripping
- Automated stripping ensures no scratches from heated stripping
- 1 second strip time
- Over 5 kgf tensile strength of fiber after stripping.Featuring excellent tensile force of fiber, the automatic stripper strips up to 28mm in length without damaging the surface of fiber
- One-touch pump.The alcohol pump can be removed and refilled with cleaning fluid
- Single-action cleaving.
- 75,000 fibre cleaves with automatic rotating blade.
- Cleaves fibre at a 90 degree angle.
- Built in sharps box for collecting fibre chards
- Automatic splicing from 1 core to 12 cores.
- Electrode life of up to 18,000 splices.
- 30 second shrink protector application time.
- Equipped with a sleeve loader to prevent contamination.
- Reduced splicing time with built-in sleeving unit.