The E7000A-SA RF Analyzer combines the functionality of cable and antenna system analysis, spectrum analysis and power measurements, covering all measurements required for installation, deployment, maintenance and troubleshooting the physical layer of the wireless base station. Designed specifically for wireless communications field engineers and technicians, the E7000A-SA Series RF Analyzers provide of full range of measurement capability to accurately characterize, maintain and troubleshoot wireless communication sites such as return loss, distance-to-fault location, tower mounted amplifier gain, antenna-toantenna isolation, channel power, adjacent channel power, occupied bandwidth and field strength measurements. Interference Analysis function features spectrogram, RSSI, signal identification and location capability.
E7000A-SA RF Analyzer
Verify cell site performance – Cable feed line and antenna systems, RF transmission settings and spectrum signal analysis.
- Perform cable feedline and antenna system analysis, spectrum analysis and power measurements in a single instrument
- Intuitive menu structure enables ease of use and quick measurements
- Performs comprehensive signal analysis for complete site profile and monitoring of signal environment
- Detect signal degradation and system performance over time with trace overlay
- Quickly identifies, locates and maps signal interference
- Handheld, lightweight, field-proven design withstands harsh environments and lighting conditions
|Power Meter||Measures true RMS power for both CW and digitally modulated signals with an external power sensor|
|Distance-to-Fault||Identifies the fault location of impairments within the cell-site transmission cable system. Fault location impairments and discontinuities can be detected by either DTF-Return Loss or DTF-VSWR measurements.|
|Interference Analysis||Detect signal as low as -152 dBm and supports spectrogram display, RSSI, signal strength and signal ID capabilities|
Request a demo