The Packetmaster EX484-3 is a network packet broker and network controller switch that aggregates, filters and load balances network traffic sent to network monitoring, security and management tools. The EX484-3 allows you to filter and load-balance traffic from 10 or 40 Gbps links to multiple 1 Gbps monitoring tools or aggregate multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 or 40 Gbps monitoring tools. The EX484-3 supports traffic modification as well as changing, removing and adding VLANs.
Layer 4 packet broker
- Filters and load-balances traffic from a 10 Gbps or 40 Gbps link to multiple 1 Gbps monitoring tools
- Aggregates multiple 1 Gbps links to 10 or 40 Gbps monitoring tools
- 48 x 1/10 Gbps (SFP/SFP+) and 6 x 40 Gbps (QSFP)
- Supports traffic modifications up to layer 4 as well as changing, removing and adding VLAN, MPLS, VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE, GENEVE tags/tunnels
- Up to 4500 parallel rules
- IPv6 support
- No additional port licensing fees or software feature licensing. All features and applications included in the unit price.
Request a demo